Please join us on Friday April 27, 2018 for an event co-hosted by the National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS) and the University of Michigan- Dearborn.
Come experience the cutting-edge advances made by Michigan robotics’ companies and research organizations, hear from leading minds in the field, and learn about collegiate and postgraduate educational opportunities in robotics and advanced mobility.
The day will be filled with keynotes, demonstrations and excellent networking opportunities.
National Robotics’ Goals
- Celebrate the U.S. as a leader in robotics technology development.
- Educate the public about how robotics technology impacts society, both now and in the future.
- Advocate for increased funding for robotics technology research and development.
- Inspire students of all ages to pursue careers in robotics and other Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) -related fields.
Michigan Event Goals
- Raise awareness of regional robotics capabilities.
- Promote Michigan STEM opportunities.
- Publicize regional industry strengths.